Crystal Teardrop Earrings
Make these striking earrings this afternoon and wear them tonight!
Make these crystal teardrop earrings quickly and easily using my tested techniques that ensures your earrings will come out perfect.
I have taught this as a class for years and through that experience have seen what gives students trouble and have designed a technique that bypasses these difficulties. You will find these earrings very easy to make.
I am offering it at a sale price for now so that I can share this method with more people!
As is usual with all of my tutorials this one has full color step by step photos for every step.
Make sure to also download the free tutorial on making matching ear wires. You can use these ear wires on just about any type of earring.
Check out the slide show at the bottom of the page showing examples of pieces you could create from this wire jewelry tutorial.
- 2 pieces or 5” each round half-hard 20 gauge wire
- 2 pieces of 1 ½ feet round dead soft 24 gauge wire
- 30 – 4mm bicone (diamond shape) beads – I am using Swarovski crystals #5201 or #5328 but any bicone bead will work.
- 2 pieces of 6” 18 gauge hard wire (or use my wire weaving mandrels).
- 2 18 gauge weaving mandrels (optional) – you can find my wire weaving mandrels here.
- Bail making pliers (optional – you can find the Bail Making Pliers here.
- Round nose pliers (instead of bail making pliers)
- Flat nose or chain nose pliers
- Flush wire cutter
Click on any image to enlarge it.